THE BEST WAY TO DO
Business in Brazil
All what you need read for you
All major need for your company to work quietly in Brazil during the event
Speak the costumer language
Communication material and online presentations in the native language of your audience
Work before, during and after the event
Let the market know what you are exhibiting at the event and follow the results
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN IN BRAZIL
Entrust Your Project To Our
Team Of Professionals
International companies arriving in Brazil to exhibit their products at events usually do not have a previous job identifying the potential customers of the market, nor did they publicize their participation in the event and what they are bringing to present.
Another characteristic is that normally the exhibitors do not have their material of communication in Portuguese, using a local language, of easy assimilation; this hinders the visitor’s understanding of what is being exposed. We also hardly see translators helping in meetings and presentations.
This set of situations reduces the volume of visitors and potential leads, and people prefer to focus on what’s easiest and fastest during an event with a wide variety of offerings.
T.Made provides us a great support in many different moments. Now we are comfortable to go to Brazil and business without worry.John Borran
Thinking about this market, T.made marketing and business, presents the support service to the international exhibitors of SetExpo 2019. Our idea is to make the work environment during the event more friendly to the international exhibitor, providing all the support so that it can execute the your best, and focus on doing business and have great results.
How we do
We have prepared a web portal totally in Portuguese, exclusively for international exhibitors and their products. Subsequently we distribute specialized media releases about the portal and distribute this content in newsletters to a segmented audience, fully composed of professionals active in the market, and who regularly participate in the event.
THE T.MADE WAY OF DOING
We started the work months before the event, and continued months later to ensure the best results.
We used three pillars to carry out the project. Are they:
- We translate customer communication;
- We produce printed material;
- We produce visual communication for the booth;
- Web page inside the project portal;
- Production of personalized gifts.
- Press office for the project;
- Press office for the exhibitor;
- Distribution of content in specialized portals;
- Dissemination of the project in social networks;
- Distribution of content in newsletters to qualified audiences.
- Lead Qualification;
- Post-event attendance bureau;
- Bilingual assistance for the group during the event;
- Communication of individual thanks after event;
- Coverage of the event and distribution in the specialized media.